Lineage 2 EoL Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistake in hero's article

Go down

Mistake in hero's article Empty Mistake in hero's article

Post  PiTuFiYo Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 am

Good, it(he,she) wanted to comment that when hero go out and on having tried to gather hero's articles to be able to buy the accessories they do not give it to me. There are players that if and others that not .. pitufiyo, tsuneo and Sicario heroes went out for the personage and did not receive anything. Do the favor admin of looking at them and aver if podeis to solve since they are important accessories to equip and to improve the prominent figures.

Thank you very much and I hope that they could help us in this problem, a greeting

PiTuFiYo
Elpy
Elpy

Back to top Go down

Mistake in hero's article Empty Re: Mistake in hero's article

Post  PiTuFiYo Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Admin aver if me solucionais this problem so many ami as(like) alos pj's that already it(he,she) names tsuneo and SiCario.
Thanks.

PiTuFiYo
Elpy
Elpy

Back to top Go down

Post  PiTuFiYo Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Hello again, good admin Ali the day that the heroes went out we comment to him(her) that they were not changing the points of Olympiads .. and he(she) said to us that pusieramos in the forum .. now I put it in the forum and not case and this continues without solving.
I hope that please you look at it and aver for that to a few heroes if the points change him and to others not. Thank you

PiTuFiYo
Elpy
Elpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum